St. Paul Hardwood Floors
It's no surprise that homeowners in Minneapolis, St. Paul and the Western Cities love the look and feel of hardwood flooring. Hardwood floors have a warmth and beauty that add to the aesthetic value of a house. They also offer many benefits such as durability, easy maintenance, and being available in a variety of wood types. There is also a wide variety of stain colors and custom designs that can really add style and beauty to your home.
Of the many benefits of hardwood flooring, homeowners in Minneapolis, St. Paul and the Western Cities love the easy maintenance wood floors provide. Hardwood flooring is much easier to maintain than carpeting as stains are uncommon and spills can be wiped up quickly and easily without the need for potent cleaners and a lot of elbow grease. Cleaning is simple and often takes less time and money than other floor options. If you compare this to the cost of carpet shampoo and stain removers over time, it is easy to see which type of flooring has the economic advantage! When aged carpets have flattened, frayed and lost their appeal, properly maintained hardwood floors will still be just as beautiful as when they were first installed. With the added property value St. Paul hardwood flooring brings to a home, this type of flooring makes for the perfect home improvement investment.
Whether you're having new hardwood flooring installed or if you're refinishing hardwood flooring that is already installed, Lake Country Hardwood Flooring is the St. Paul hardwood floors company you can trust for premium quality results.
Services Our St. Paul Hardwood Floors Contractors Provide:
- Hardwood Floors
- Hardwood Floor Refinishing
- Wood Floors
- Wood Flooring
- Hardwood Flooring
- Wood Flooring Installation
- Engineered Hardwood Floors
- Solid Hardwood Floors
- Hardwood Flooring Installation
- Bamboo Flooring
- Parquet Hardwood Floors
- Refinishing Hardwood Flooring
Why Minneapolis & St. Paul Should Hire Us for Their Hardwood Floors
As a family owned and operated St. Paul hardwood flooring company, Lake Country Hardwood Flooring is able to offer a truly personalized experience to our residential customers. Our Minneapolis and St. Paul hardwood flooring experts will work with you to help bring out the beauty of your home through the selection of materials and stains for your new hardwood floors. Our hardwood flooring company specializes in providing homeowners in the Twin Cities and Western Cities with top quality hardwood floors and refinishing services for all types of wood flooring, including bamboo flooring, parquet hardwood floors, solid hardwood floors, engineered hardwood floors, and more.
With Lake Country Hardwood Flooring you can expect to benefit from:
- Over 16 Years of Experience
- Competitive Pricing
- Unparalleled Customer Service
- Free Estimates
Whether you are looking for hardwood flooring installation or hardwood floor refinishing and repairs, our St. Paul hardwood flooring company is the one you can trust for top quality results and reliable service. Call us today to learn more about our hardwood floors.
See What Minneapolis & St. Paul Clients are Saying About Our Hardwood Floors
"The hardwood floors look great. Several people commented upon the fine work. Thank you." Read More
- Fr. Mike Saint Joseph Maple Grove, MN | Rated: 3 / 3
Recent Articles about Hardwood Floors
- MINNEAPOLIS HARDWOOD FLOORING – CHOOSING WHAT TYPE OF WOOD FLOORS - Minneapolis hardwood flooring gives a home that air of elegance as well as extra durability that tiles and carpeting cannot match. Although it may be more expensive, it is a surefire way to improve your home as wood is both aesthetically pleasing and environmental friendly. There are many types of Minneapolis hardwood flooring to choose ... [Read more]
- IS NEW HARDWOOD FLOORING PART OF YOUR MINNEAPOLIS REMODELING PLAN? - Whether you are remodeling or building an addition to your home, you will probably be making some decisions about new flooring. In fact, your entire Minneapolis home improvement project might be installing new wood flooring in some part of your house. Though it is much easier to just replace worn floor coverings with new versions ... [Read more]